Imagine working for a global entertainment sector software company dedicated to personal career growth and a clear opportunity in moving the company forward. Imagine joining a leading provider of solutions and services to internationally recognized performing arts organizations. With over 170 customers and 500+ venues trusting AudienceView to process over $2.4 Billion in transactions each year, this Sales Executive role is a pivotal addition to our strong global arsenal.
Are you a seasoned sales executive who has experience acting as strategic advisor, confidante, and business enabler for leading non-profit, metropolitan-based performing arts organizations – particularly in the Eastern region of the United States?
Do you have passion for live entertainment and the arts?
If the answer to the above is YES, then write Jonathan a letter/email to tell us why you think your experience, your passion, and your negotiation skills will make you the top choice for Team AudienceView to consider. If you do not provide a letter / email, then you will not be considered for this role.
Address your letter / email to Jonathan Tice and send it directly to ChooseSuccess@audienceview.com
- Drive to meet and even exceed sales performance targets
- Diligence in tracking your sales activities
- Strategic thinking-cap to work with the VP Global Sales and Sales Operations to deliver timely and accurate forecasts and pipeline updates
- Swift & thorough qualification of leads/prospects against criteria provided for “best fit customers” while engaging them through a compelling discovery and sales processes
- Comfort in conducting “C-Level” discussions with prospects’ executives to promote unique best practices that are well-supported by AudienceView’s solution
- Team spirit to keep the North American Performing Arts Sales Squad apprised of your progress and activities
- Motivated – for opportunity to own a key part of a globally recognized sales funnel
- A self-starter – willing and able to rapidly fill your own pipeline with customers that fit the “best fit criteria” while efficiently leveraging pre-sales, marketing and business development resources available
- Coachable – willing to adopt different approaches to selling and managing sales processes
- Detail-oriented – accountable for driving results and progression to achieve objectives and quota, and tracking your daily activities in SalesForce
- Responsive & Personable – towards customers, prospects, peers and management requests
- Collaborative – in managing priorities and potential time conflicts