If you have a passion for the performing arts and want the inside track on helping some of the greatest organizations, then this role is for you. Act as strategic advisor, confidante, and business enabler for leading, not-for-profit performing arts organizations in North America.
With over 170 customers that manage their collective 500+ venues, AudienceView is accelerating its growth with this pivotal role. As an insightful and energetic Pre-Sales Solution Specialist, with a track record of supporting successful selling to not-for-profit organizations and performing arts, this role is truly an exciting and unique opportunity.
Do you have passion for live entertainment and the arts?
If the answer to the above is YES, then write Jonathan a letter/email to tell us why you think your experience, your passion, and your negotiation skills will make you the top choice for Team AudienceView to consider. If you do not provide a letter / email, then you will not be considered for this role.
Address your letter / email to Jonathan Tice and send it directly to ChooseSuccess@audienceview.com
Below are the basic minimum responsibilities and key attributes of an ideal candidate but above this, it will come down to that special person with a passion and drive to engage with prospective customers that fit our ideal profile and help them achieve success with AudienceView.
- Partners with the Sales Executive team during the sales process to assist in qualifying prospect’s and “fit” with AudienceView’s solution, developing account / opportunity strategies, planning and
- Deliver demonstrations and presentations that align with solving qualified prospective customers’ needs, business needs and organizational aspirations
- Configure software as appropriate to best address prospect needs or issues and demonstrate industry best practices through AudienceView
- Build and maintain a thorough knowledge of AudienceView and partner solutions, updates, functionality,
- Assist at trade shows, user conferences, etc. as requested
- Contributes and completes technical responses to RFPs and RFIs
- Research competitive solutions, their company direction, financial stability, strengths and weaknesses, etc
- Keep current with industry events, solution offerings,
- Provide input on prospect requirements, gaps and strengths, to Product and Marketing teams as needed
- Provide advice and guidance to other team members as requested; share knowledge with and market context with the entire company
- Interact and effectively communicate with sales, marketing and external customers
- Operate under moderate supervision and take the initiative to seek support when needed
- Exhibit independent work skills as well as working within a team environment
Key Required Attributes:
- Deep understanding of performing arts patron engagement, e-commerce, fund raising & ticketing operations
- Experience with not-for-profit sector, preferably performing arts, with respect to committee approach to decision making, role-based / persona-based selling
- Competent with Salesforce.com for managing activities and collaborating with team members
- Experience working with multiple levels within a prospect’s organization understanding business strategy and objectives, to cross functional areas and understanding to help drive efficiencies and delight users of the software
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills