Imagine joining a leading provider of software solutions and services to some of the biggest live entertainment brands around the world. With over 170 customers and 500+ venues trusting AudienceView to process over $2.4 Billion in ticketing and e-commerce transactions each year.
As the company continues to expand globally, we are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to drive communications and campaigns leveraging the company’s Communications and Marketing tech stack which includes Marketo, Salesforce.com, UberFlip, Web Conferencing, Video and other content publishing technologies. The ultimate success metric for this role is enabling team members to drive acquisition and customer marketing engagement strategies.
Come work with and for some of the brightest minds and best people in technology and entertainment.
The Responsibilities You’ll Take Point on:
- You’ll own our Communications and Marketing Technology Stack
- Administration of existing, and future technologies
- Managing successful relationships with our technology partners
- Own the roadmap of what technology we use both now and in future
- Develop and raise the profile of our Acquisition Team’s digital marketing efforts
- Best practice sharing and implementation for all our marketing technologies
- Hands on approach to enabling our campaign and communication design
- Partner with internal stakeholders on delivering an Analytics program
- Partner with Acquisition and Customer Success to
- Generate and facilitate great campaigns (from strategy to content creation to delivery)
- Formalize clear, accurate and standardized metric visibility
- Make well informed campaign decisions
Your Experience to Date Should Include:
- A degree or diploma in business or marketing and 2-3 years’ experience working closely with sales and marketing peers, leveraging marketing and communications platforms.
- A track record of setting the pace in an open, creative and diverse organization.
- Exposure to as many sales and marketing technologies as possible from a wide variety of types.
- Marketo, SalesForce, Uberflip, WordPress, Zoom, Go To Webinar, WebEx, Wufoo, Youtube, Google Analytics, Basecamp