Imagine joining a leading provider of software solutions and services to some of the biggest live entertainment brands around the world. With over 170 customers and 500+ venues trusting AudienceView to process over $2.4 Billion in ticketing and e-commerce transactions each year, this newly created role is a pivotal addition to our strong global arsenal.
If you are a seasoned Partner Manager with a passion for arts, sports and live entertainment with experience facilitating and advocating internally for new and existing strategic and tactical partnerships with 3rd party vendors through strategic, operational and commercial means, then AudienceView is right for you.
We are looking for the perfect candidate nationally, but the position will be located in either Toronto, New York, Phoenix or the Bay Area. Come work with and for some of the brightest minds and best people in technology and entertainment.
- Execute and manage ongoing partnership agreements;
- Execute and manage ongoing day-to-day partnership relationships;
- Liaison between partnership and internal departments who work with our partners to drive the partnership value proposition. Departments include Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Success, Finance and our entire Executive leadership;
- Business development of new partnerships with guidance from our VP, Strategy & Product;
- Reporting, analytics and forecasting of partnership revenue and ROI;
- Liaison with Customer Success to validate and onboard new partnerships with existing clients;
- Liaison with Sales and Marketing to incorporate exciting partnerships into the customer acquisition process;
- Facilitate internal communication throughout the company with all partnership-related news and information;
- Represent AudienceView at industry tradeshows in an effort to drive awareness and business development (partner and client) by being a visible leader in the industry.
KEY REQUIRED ATTRIBUTES:
- Extensive experience in developing and managing third party relationships, ideally in the software industry;
- Proven track record of evolving partnerships from ideas to significant sources of revenue within a complex environment;
- Solid interest and understanding of sports, arts and live entertainment engagement, e-commerce, fund raising & ticketing strategies;
- Competent with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools for managing activities and collaborating with team members;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills;
- Ability and flexibility to travel.