The Customer Support Analyst is responsible for providing technical and application support to our customers on a daily basis to ensure that AudienceView maintains a high level of customer satisfaction and fulfills its contractual service obligations. Delivering friendly, professional, and efficient service via telephone and e-mail in response to customer requests and questions is a key part of the position.
The Customer Support Analyst will analyze, investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve or triage customer issues and will provide timely updates to the customer on the status and progress of the investigation. The Customer Support Analyst will be the first response for the Support team on both phone calls and support cases.
- Provide exceptional service to our customer base via phone, support portal, and email as appropriate
- Provide expertise in assessment, analysis, evaluation of alternative solutions, and resolution of issues within the application.
- Provide basic training to clients in use of the application.
- Provide timely updates of the investigation process and outline root causes of the issues to AudienceView customers in a timely manner
- Manage case and phone queues on a daily basis
- Document all incoming calls in Salesforce and follow through with all customer support issues
- Manage the expectations of our customers, providing updates using standard SLA guidelines
- Schedule workload and set priorities according to the incoming stream of cases.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with internal & external groups on resolution of problems.
- Share knowledge and provide input with the rest of the Support Team
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule and respond to paged-out issues within 15 minutes
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with and understanding of the typical activities and issues within box office environment in live entertainment venues or theatres
Experience using the AudienceView software or similar software systems a definite asset
- Track record of providing exceptional service to customers
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills, including seeking out new information from available sources.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff
- Ability to communicate effectively, in order to understand customer issues and provide effective solutions or training, if applicable.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and multi-tasking skills with the ability to set priorities, co-ordinate a diverse workload and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team, while being proactive, resourceful, and adaptable
- Ability to work effectively and carry out instructions with minimal supervision under time constraints
- Fast learner with eagerness to help customers resolve their questions and concerns
- Experience with Salesforce is a definite asset
- Ability to learn basic SQL (Simple Query Language) for data retrieval