Our Integrated Partner, Bluefin Payment Systems, will host an educational webinar on October 3rd at 2 PM EST covering PCI-Validated Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) and its role in devaluing card data, securing your systems, and reducing PCI compliance scope.
The webinar will provide a detailed overview on the state of data breaches, current payment security technologies, the role of PCI-validated P2PE and the AudienceView/Bluefin PCI-validated P2PE solution.
Specifically, it will cover:
- The current state of payment security
- How malware operates to steal card data
- The role of EMV, Tokenization and P2PE
- The origin of PCI-validated P2PE and how it differs from non-validated solutions
- PCI-validated P2PE scope reduction and cost benefits
Currently, the Bluefin solution is only available to organizations in the United States.
Bluefin is the leading provider of PCI-validated P2PE integrated and stand-alone solutions.
AudienceView offers the industry-leading engine that enables intelligent ticketing and e-commerce for global entertainment brands.