Toronto-based AudienceView is widely known for providing advanced and flexible ticketing services to leading arenas, stadiums, arts venues, and theaters worldwide. Organizations across the globe rely on AudienceView to provide a complete solution for all their ticketing needs.
Our success and our growth equate to excellent opportunities for our employees. We have a proven track record of attracting and retaining top talent. This success can be attributed to excellent service, a dedicated management team, solid vision, strong implementation, and great people. We offer three weeks vacation, excellent benefits (including a Health Spending Account), and a Career Development/Review Program.
If you are ready to become a key contributor and join a market-leading technology company, then submit your resume to us today!
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for in the subject line.
We thank you for your application and apologize in advance for not contacting each applicant individually. Only those being considered for a position will be contacted.
Manager of Project Managers
Back to top
- Plan, manage and track multiple assigned Service Delivery projects according to budget, scope and timelines.
- Coordinate efforts and lead the combined (client and AV) project team members and any third-parties in order to deliver projects from project initiation through to delivery, go-live and then into AudienceView Support.
- Ensure that project milestones are met and delivered according to established client success criteria.
- Work with the Service Delivery Resource Managers to forecast and plan resource requirements and schedules.
- Manage the client relationship and expectations while maintaining internal priorities.
- Manage and assess client and project team issues, problems and risks. Escalate as appropriate to internal and external project stakeholders.
- Manage project scope via the AV Change Request process.
- Deliver and manage all executive level communication, both internal and external, establish appropriate communication channels between AudienceView and the client.
- Provide project status reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide project budget reports to clients for time and material projects.
- Provide project budget reports to upper management (to analyze the project’s profit and loss).
- Coordinate project billing for the client with the AV Finance Department.
- Play a role to increase revenue opportunities with the client by identifying new business with them where appropriate.
- Develop Statements of Work and Change Requests as required.
- Build and motivate the project team by establishing goals for team members and securing their commitment to and understanding of the goals of the project(s).
- Use existing AV methodologies and processes and suggest improvements to methodologies and processes.
Software Developer (Java)
Director of Software Development
You will be working together with domain experts, testers and developers as part of a cross-functional Agile team to build a world class ticketing solution. We are looking for passionate, talented, and innovative individuals who are interested in growing and succeeding with the company.
- Work as part of a development team to deliver software to satisfy functional requirements of solutions and problems for customers
- Design, develop, test and document software
- Work within defined software development process to ensure product specifications are met
- Support and maintain existing software
- Takes ownership of own personal growth and career planning with appropriate direction from Management
- Write high quality and well-documented code according to accepted standards based on user requirements with minimal supervision
- Contribute to successful completion of project deliverable
Back to top
- The ideal candidates have a 5 years’ experience in software development and design in a Java environment, preferably with experience in JNI, JSP, Apache/Tomcat
- Ideally have experience in developing high volume, high performance, applications
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Excellent systems analysis skills
- Ability to work with clients/customers in a professional manner
- Ability to follow design documents and critique when required
- Must have clear verbal and written communication skills and style
- Should be able to work independently and in a team environment